NEC Hybrid Digital/IP Systems
Univerge SV9100 Communications Server
Designed specifically for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), the UNIVERGE SV9100 delivers voice over IP, unified communications and collaboration as well as mobility, all from a single, easy-to-manage solution. The new UNIVERGE SV9100 aligns with NEC’s Smart Enterprise strategy, an initiative to simplify technology and help companies create an agile, more responsive business environment.
The digital telephones offer two terminal types in its line up: Value and Economy.
Economy Telephones – the economy telephones are offered in a 2-button non-display, a 6-button with display and a 12-button with display model. The LCD is a full dot black and white display with cursor keys. The 10-key dial pad is backlit for easy viewing. The 12-button, 6-button and 2-button telephones are not upgradeable.
Value Telephones – the value telephones are offered in a 12-button, 24-button and 32-button display model as well as a DESI-less model. The LCD is a full dot black and white display with cursor keys. The 10-key dial pad is backlit for easy viewing. The 12-button and 24-button are upgradeable to the 32 button or 8LD (DesiLess). Refer to Table 1-2 Connectivity of Options (DT300/DT700) on page 1-11 or Table 1-3 Connectivity of Options (DT400/DT800) on page 1-12 for a list of upgrade options.
To see more on the NEC SL2100 product click here
- Act as a personal search engine for quality products and services
- Project manage the installation and maintenance of your systems
- Work in full partnership with you to take the stress out of technology management
- Formulate a custom solution for your office so you are interacting with customers using optimized communications technologies
- Provide staff which includes highly experienced project managers & technical specialists
- Work with clients large & small
through outthe United States
- Interface fully with all carriers and data providers including costs analysis, service issues and
adds,moves or changes